Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Senior Year Finale- May #22 Rest In Peace
My senior pictures finally came in..Here you go- the pictures you wanted to see (you know who you are.....) others of you may think this is a little erogant, but it's not meant to be at all. I started crying when I saw these and realized i will never be playing soccer again. It has been the biggest part of my life for the past 19 of 21 years. It's time to move onthough, to a new chapter of my life..-- easier to say than do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Katie, I too am crying! I love the pictures. You'll always be my star.
Love mom #22
Welcome....I miss the good old days too!
You will always be a freaking rock star in what ever you choose to do! You are just that type of person so I am excited to see what you choose to be amazing at now:) Those pictures are awesome!
Fellows! I love it, bye bye soccer, hello pop tarts. So, I heard you guys played my brother in soccer tonight--I miss intramurals :)
Aww chickie. You are awesome! I've loved seeing you play.
xoxo
meagan
PS I need your address! I never got it from you before I left and I want to send you a real letter! Email me at meaganwyllie@gmail.com
xoxo
Is soccer really over Katie! No! It was really good to hear from you. We miss you too!
awe... dang.. I get pretty sad it is over anytime I even watch any soccer game. you hang in there, somehow, someway we will be stars again. hehe
Post a Comment