APRIL... Slip-n-slide! All she wanted to do is drink the water
Easter morning... She got a baby doll, back pack, and stroller with her basket. She still pushes that stroller around every day. Best 5 dollar gift ever!!!
Jade Is one of the messiest eaters I know. I gave up long ago to keep her clean at dinner!
Taco meat and black beans is her favorite meal!
Is it bad that my 18mnth old knows how to watch Lion King on our phones?
MAY... Orange Beech Alabama. such a fun vacation!!!!!!
Teaching Jade to build a sand castle
She Loved playing in the sand!
Always had a wedge =)
Jordan, Lins, Heather, Leslie, Jade. We Laid out all day every day!
Nana & Jade
Jade liked the ocean a lot more when she was just floating in her toy.
We turned our 6'5" Gentle Giant Jordan into a Mermaid!
Jade woke up at 6 am, and the sun was up at 5. So we snuck out so we wouldn't wake anyone and played on the beach in our jammies for a few hours!
Sally the sand Crab! Jade was so interested. She laughed when I put it in her hand and she felt it crawl




4 comments:
omg.. Jade has the cutest swimsuits... obsessed! miss you xoxo.
Once again...she is so darling!!! Looks like you guys are having a great summer!
Loving all the beach pictures!! We really need to get together with the girls this summer, they would have so much fun!!
Jade is so adorable...I love how happy she is and just such a sweet little face! I love her little tutu bathing suit..Peyton has it too and it sure makes the girls look super girly, but we wouldn't have it any other way right ;)That is great she was in the ocean, no fear there!
Post a Comment