Today I'd like to post a few great things that have happened recently. First... This chunk is growing up way too fast. She watched her cousin gavin play t-ball, so she's been doing it herself lately. she isn't the greatest at hitting it, but it's cute that she can set it up and try.
This Morning, I was wearing a shirt that had some stars on it... Jade pointes to me and says "stars" I didn't know she really knew that shape, or shapes in general. Then I said "can you count them," and without hesitation, she counted to 5. I was so shocked. I have never heard her count past 2, and that's with me helping her. And she just blurted it out like she'd known it forever!
She's growing up way too fast, She loves to line her toys up along the bath and she pushes them in one at a time =)
2 weeks ago, one of my BF's Whitney Feller got married to Mr. Jason Pye. The greatest guy for the greatest girl. It was a perfect wedding, and so fun to be in Utah for the week.
This is Jade just waiting outside the temple for whit to come out!
Me, Cousin Ash, Bug, Katie at the Temple
The Happy couple
The Gorgeous Bride
BFF'S and a baby
Just 2 nights ago, Jade woke up with these horrible bights, they were the size of quarters, they are weird cause swell and unswell periodically and we can't figure out what kind of bite they are. They really bothered her the first day, but today they don't bug her, and they are starting to go away. Weird and scary!
And Lastly..... the really exciting news............
Not for me that is, but for this cute couple! (Below) One of my other Best Friends Katy and her husband Charles are expecting and just found out they are having a little boy! I can hardly wait to meet the little guy! and I am so jealouse of how cute of a prego mom she is! Love that so many of my friends are pregnant. Jess Hammer, I am so excited to meet baby girl Hammer number 2 =) Now it's my turn (soon).







5 comments:
you are too cute! thanks for the shout out. xoxo lovessss
OMG I totally thought you were announcing you were preggo with a boy! haha! I seriously got so excited. Those bites look so painful, poor little Jade. That is definitely scary not to know what the heck they are! She looks pretty adorable trying to play t-ball, she will be athletic, I'm pretty sure :)
Katie!! I honestly just now found out that you have a blog! I love it! And, your babes is growing up so fast and she is sooo cute!! I love it. Seems like everything is great.. that makes me happy. Thank you for your comments on my blog - I love hearing from you!
Hi hi, thanks for your comment on my blog! I don't know your email address so I couldn't write back an email ha ha - but yes, come visit Alaska!! i have a 2 bd/2 ba place so I'd love to have you guys! Update your bloggie too :) Miss you girl!
Hi! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1@gmail.com
Post a Comment