I haven't updated our blog since the day we got it. So, I decided that because soccer, school/finals and everthing else is over, I would actually post what we have been up to. Corby only has one more class next semester until he graduates. He is basically only studying for the MCAT which he will be taking in april. I have one semester left as well, and I will just have my Internship left until I am all finished.Corby and I got snowed in today and we were supposed to go up to my parents for the holiday break. So we just decided to play in the snow instead. First corby has had to help a couple cars be pushed out of the snow. We have had about a 8 or so inches of snow today, and it is still snowing!! After, we built our first snowman of the year. Now we are just waiting it out to see if it will be possible to get up to my parents today.
Over the break so far we were in charge of our ward christmas party (we are on the activities commity). We went to a Christmas party at Lance and Jen Pendlton's entitled "the depression" and everyone had to dress up like they were in the 1930's, and Jen made us all an incredible dinner.


This is Jen and Lance and Bryce and Lance at the Party.
We just got back from Idaho to watch our little niece sing in sacrament meeting for the choir Christmas program. She is 4, and she did amazing. She brought the whole audiance to tears. I will post her pictures if I am able to figure out how (I know I am pathetic), But that's about all that we have been up to now that everything is out of the way, before all we did was school. Happy hollidays everyone! (Meagan, I hope you are enjoying Africa. We Miss You!!!

Our niece Tommy-lynn


This is our wonderful Snowman






3 comments:
Oh yay, I am so glad you finally updated! You two are the cutest and we sure do love ya!
When you get sick of the snow come see us in Cali :)
I envy your snowman! You two are so cute. It was fun to see you guys before Christmas. We definitely need to get together more often. Happy new year!
Post a Comment