CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

More pictures and still more to come!

Apparently Jade is wearing the same swimming suit and hat every time i decided to pull out the camera... I promise she has other ones =)

Pirates Cove 2011(Jade is 8 Months)

One of our favorite little girls Remi Jane Tidwell turned 3

South CarolinaThe pics above are jade at 6.5 months

Corby and I learned how to surf! Thanks Adam, It was SO FUN!
This is jade at 5 months... Look how little she is =)





Hike to Hot Springs with Brent and Lori Hodgkiss

(Jade at 9 months)

3 comments:

Mindee said...

Jade is such a doll! So cute! Love her cheeks, swim suit and she is just adorable!

Charles and Katy said...

LOVE this.. I miss you.. xoxo

The Becks said...

I can't get over how adorable Jade is! I love her little face. She is growing up quick..Miss you Katie, hope all is going great!!